In classic Type-A personality fashion, I like to make lists. And I like to check off those lists until I can satisfactorily recycle it and start a new one. Here’s my list of things I’d like to do/visit/see (not in any order).
- Own my own home.
- Get more tattoos (I have four in mind).
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Hike to the floor of the Grand Canyon.
- Explore Madagascar.
- Visit the Galapagos.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Visit the White House.
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Get published.
- Work for a political campaign.
- Be part of a flash mob.
- Create a good piece of graffiti.
- Take a safari somewhere in Africa.
- Zip line through a forest.
- Visit General Sherman in the Sequoia National Park.
- Hike Half Dome (safely!).
- Be an extra in a movie.
- Hike up to Mount Rushmore.
- See a movie at a Drive-In theater.
- Explore the pyramids in Egypt.
- Go to Turkey.
- Drive across the United States.
- Travel to Banff.
- Rebuild a motorcycle.
- Learn to ride a motorcycle.
Attend Comic-Con in San Diego. Apply to law school. Get accepted to law school.
- Attend law school.
- Pass the California Bar Exam.
- Get a good law job after law school.
Walk and complete a half marathon. Ride a cable car in San Francisco. Visit the Vatican. Climb the Duomo in Florence. Speak Spanish in Spain. Visit the Colosseum. Eat pizza in Italy. Take a cruise. Fly to Europe. Eat Poutine in Montreal. Vacation in the Bahamas. Visit Hawaii.